Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Welcome 2010

Well here it is January 2010. I am up late approximately 11:30pm. As of January 4, 2010 I no longer work for the Small Business Administration. I have decided to bring in 2010 relaxing more and enjoying whatever time God has given me to praise Him. I am very content here living in my modest lower 9th ward home with my wife Patricia. As we bring the New Year in believe it or not...The New Orleans Saints are two (2) games away from playing in the Super Bowl in Miami. Can you believe it???? Mardi Gras is February 16th and I will try and take photos of the Zulu's this year, something I have not done in many years....but it is time to do things a lil different. I will post to my web page as well as one or two photos to this blog. The weather is expected to be the coldest tonight and tomorrow the coldest it has been in almost 10 years.......time to stay in bed and snuggle.....(smile) My cousin Herbert Francis passed December 2009 and a memorial service is scheduled for Friday coming. I think of all those who have gone before me and I am more motivated to continue living each day to the fullest and give God Thanks for all he has done for me.

No comments: