Saturday, December 10, 2005

Contents of My Home !

Well...just thought I'd let you all see what the contents of my home looked like Post-Katrina. As most of the homes in the Lower 9th Ward and New Orleans East looked...... This is all we have left of our memories and events that we shared! Kinda depressing, but we will move forward and continue with our lives. It will be interesting to see what the local government and the federal government do to help the recovery process. My city New Orleans will never be what it was, but it can be better than it was if the special interest groups and politicians stop trying to keep what little control they have and protecting the special interest, and do what is good for all without asking what's in it for me! Times have changed and we must overcome this mentality! Posted by Picasa

No comments: